Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome

Hello everyone, my name is John and I have been a big fan of music my entire life, literally since I was crawling around in diapers. I've had several people tell me I should come up with my own blog and the sort, so I figure its time.

My tastes mainly lean towards pop, rock, dance, r&b, 70's and 80's but I am someone who can listen to just about anything and find something good out of it. Be it metal, country, hip hop, jazz, folk, whatever. I feel like life is too short to limit yourself on what to enjoy. This blog will keep up on news, discussions, talk about artists I love (and there are many) and other things. There will not be links to download music on my site, not because of some personal moral opposition to downloading but because I don't want my blog pulled because the RIAA does keep a look out for these sites and linking you guys to a song I love isn't worth being fined over.

Hope you guys enjoy your stay and I will be posting here quite frequently

No comments:

Post a Comment